M. Com, PGDCP, (Ph. D)
M.Com, MBA,(Ph. D)
“From the classroom to the corporate world – a chrysalis transformation of the students to a successful entrepreneur, a dedicated professional, a dynamic business leader and a motivated researcher working towards the growth of the nation” .
The department aims at academic excellence by recognizing the potential in students and providing:
Interaction with the industry –a channel of knowledge and exposure necessary to respond to the diversified needs of the industry
• Mrs. V.Vasudha Singh is awarded Ph.D in Commerce from BRAOU in June 2019.
• Department members Published papers in International Journals
• Department organized the Regional Seminar on “Investors Education on Commodity Derivatives” in association with Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd on 30th January 2020.
• Department organized a State level one day workshop on “Ideas to spark your research project” on 17th September 2019
• Various Guest Lectures organized for students by Industry Experts
• Organized career guidance session on “civil services” by Ms.Harshita Attaluri IPS (Alumni) on 8th July 2019
• Department organized field trip to “NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYAT RAJ (NIRDPR)”, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad On 31st Jan 2020,
• As part of Outreach activity, the faculty and students visited Zinda Tilismath, Amberpet; PARLE-G, Sayeedabad Colony; and NRSC/ISRO (National Remote Sensing Centre) Jeedimetla & Cola Factory, Ameenpur, Miyapur along with the chief executive of STARS on 13th & 14th Feb 2020.