India is a knowledge market where innovation is an intellectual right and economics is salient emergence that is developed in a logical strategy to achieve knowledge based economy and to nurture professionals.
The department of Economics has aimed at equipping the students with knowledge and skill required to meet both the existing and emerging challenges of the corporate world besides to accelerate growth in the country keeping in view the vision on science and technology.
- Quality education
- Develop conceptual & analytical skills
- Familiar with economic analysis and policies
- Sensitisation towards Budgeting and Budget Analysis
- Understand Economic Liberalization Policies.
- “Inclusive Growth Programmes with Focus on Women” at National seminar on Women Empowerment through Microfinance and small enterprises, Begumpet Govt. women‘s college, Hyderabad.
Highlights for the year 2019-20
- Students Published a Paper on “Reskilling Indian Workforce:The Need of the Hour”, at AICTE and AMDISA supported International Conference organised by Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyd.
- Department Organised Webinar on “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan: Issues and Challenges to Public institutions”, inviting Prof.Ch.Balaramulu (former Professor of KU and Senior fellow CESS), Prof. G.Sudharshanam (former Professor of UoH and Fellow CESS) and Prof.P. Narasaiah (former Professor of BRAOU) as speakers and 54 candidates have participated.