Make the students to communicate in Hindi to bring a sense of national unity. The Hindi Department encourages the students with the vision of understanding morals and applying the knowledge for self and for the betterment of the society to achieve the following objectives.
To acquaint students with the Hindi authors and poets their works, ethical values and struggle to keep the national integrity intact.
To adopt a methodology of learning through the activities
To generate awareness about our national goals, secularism, democracy and national integration.
To inculcate the thought process and its expressions towards the language Hindi.
To improve language literary base.
To create a platform for students of various Indian languages i.e. to celebrate multi linguistic nature of our country and to bring a sense of unity in the process.
To initiate the process of learning ICT skills to ensure employability
- Completed UGC minor research project based on the topic “Stree vimarsh: ekkisvi sadi ke Hindi upanyas evam stree atma katha ke sandarbh mai”.
- Published multiple research articles in UGC listed journal
Highlights for the Year 2019-20
- Guest lecture on power of the subconscious mind Resource Person- Dr. Pankaj Mehta.
- Guest lecture on Synthesis of Carbon Nano Materials and their applications,Resource Person-Dr.P.K.Jain.Scientist F,ARCI.
- Started audio and visual presentations on the works of various prominent authors.c
- Started an online journal along with other language departments.
- Initiated advance learner’s program which goes beyond regular syllabus and deals with prevalent social issues.
- Department offered “Media communication” as a career-oriented course (COC).
- Introduced “advertising and creative writing” as an interisciplinary course.
- The students along with the faculty participated in the 7th Annual international convention of Spic Macay at JNU, Delhi.
- Conducted a workshop on Yoga on the occasion of “International Yoga Day”.
- Organised a trip to Wonderla where the students were able to enjoy and get away from the daily routine of the college as well as check the pH levels of the water to determine its safety.