To enhance knowledge and develop leaders to serve the business world and society.
Entrepreneurial Quest in Nurturing Excellence
- Nurturing student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills.
- Transforming assertive and effective executives for business.
- Developing unique leadership qualities
Priority area of Research
- Mrs D.Sujatha, presented a paper on” Role of strategic leaders in the VUCA World” in National seminar on Issues and challenges in the VUCA world on January 23rd 2019 at ICBM school of business . Published in international Journal of advance and innovative research, volume 6 issue 1 (XXXIII) e-ISSN 2394-7780 with an impact factor of 7.36. UGC Jounal NO :63571
- Mrs.B.Indira Priyadarshini presented a paper on “A study on “the importance of Artificial Intelligence in Fintech Companies” at Two day national seminar on “Fintech Adoption in the Indian BFSI Sector- Opportunities and Challenges”
Highlights for the year 2019-20
- Management Lab was inaugurated on 13th August 2019 by Mother Superior General with a motive “Manager’s Manage by thyself First”. And as a part of it various activities and competitions are organized on every 2nd and 4th Saturdays
For The Students Of BBM To Enhance Their Skills.
- As a part of Annofesta Celebrations an inter-collegiate event “Mob – Juste Bizz Quiz “was organized on 19th December 2019 in association with the Department of commerce.
- on 23 july 2019, Elocution competition on “Happiness and Success come together” was conducted for all BBM students.
- On 8 July 2019, ad making competition – AD-Mad was conducted for all BBM Students.
Training Session organized
- On 9th & 10th Jan 2020 a Training session on “SMART Women – An Empowerment of Women” by Mr. Deepak Jain in association with Bharatiya Jain Sanghatan (BJS) for BBM I as a part of their Seminar paper- Personality Development & Communication.Training session included 5 major aspects Me Development and My Family Relationship, Friends and their influence, My Emotional well Being, My preparedness for Future Relationships, Parenting the girls.
Summer Internship Program
- All 60 BBM final Year students have undergone the mandatory SIP(Summer internship programme) in various fields of Management at renowned organizations.