UG ADMISSION NOTICE – 2021-2022
For B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA /B.A
Admission ProcessStage I
- Student Registration-Online
- Application filing and Submission- Online
- Confirmation of admission-through SMS
- Document verification in person followed by fee payment (The details of the fees can be had from the College Office.)
Instructions for online Registration
- Documents Required for Registration.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Intermediate/ 10+2 Marks Memo.
- Aadhar card.
- Father/Mother Details.
State Government scholarships are not applicable For Non-DOST Admissions.
- Student and parent Details should be entered as per / 10+2 Certificate.
- Registration fee is Rs.500/- per candidate for one Programme and additional fee of Rs.100/- for every subsequent registration.
- Admission is strictly based on Merit
- THOSE WHO APPLY ARE NOT GUARANTEED ADMISSION.
- State Government Scholarships are not available for students seeking admission at the college.
- Parent and student need to be present for submission of documents on the allotted admission date. .
- The admission committee comprising staff members from all disciplines offers pre-admission counselling to each and every candidate and guides them in choosing the right course.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any admission in the event of discovery of any incorrect or false information furnished by the candidates relating to the qualifying exam passed, marks obtained or any other certificates produced by the candidate for seeking admission
- Admissions for B. Com (General) are done through Degree Online Service Telangana (DOST) and candidates admitted through DOST only eligible to avail Government Scholarships
- Hardcopy of the online printed Application Form
- Hardcopy of the Undertaking signed by both the Parents and the student.
- All the Intermediate (10+2) certificates (original and photocopy of each certificate)
Note: No refund of fees will be entertained if the parent decides to withdraw the student from the College
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSIONS
- Two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh
- Examination of any other University / Board recognized as equivalent by the Intermediate Board.
- CBSE & ICSE students have to pass English and four other subjects i.e. a total of five subjects
- Candidates from other boards except Intermediate Board of Telangana, CBSE & ICSE Boards are required to submit Equivalency Certificate from the Board of Intermediate Education.
- The Admission of such candidates will be finalized only after the submission of Eligibility Certificate.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR COURSES
- Bachelor of Humanities & Social Sciences (B.A.) Any student who has qualified Intermediate / 10+2 exam in Arts, Science, Commerce Streams
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Physical Science - Any student who has qualified in MPC/MPBC.
- MSCS/MSDS course -Any student who has qualified in MPC/MPBC/ MEC
- B.Sc. Life Sciences -Any student who has qualified BPC/MPBC
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR RESERVATION CATEGORIES
Pre selection of the candidate for the sports/ Cultural quota shall be made in the following order.
- Representing the Nation
- Representing State
- Representing the College at State/ National/ International Level.
Note:- Candidate securing admission under this quota will give an undertaking of continuing to represent College in the concerned activities.
- Candidates seeking admission shall submit Medical Certificate from appropriate Medical Authority as prescribed in the Govt. G.O.
- The Priorities and the categories are as follows: - Visually Impaired - Hearing Impaired - Orthopedically Handicapped - Dumb