SANSKRITI ANNUAL REPORT 2020-2021
The aim of SANSKRITI CLUB is to introduce the students to the hidden
beauties of our culture and tradition. Inculcating moral values in them which
makes them an informed and responsible citizen.
- Sanskriti Club organized competitions in the college to promote our folk arts and make girls aware about the importance of our traditional Art & Culture.
- The year 2020-2021 were the crucial but challenging year for everyone, still we tried to cope and keep ourselves engaged in activities during the days, we are happy that students took part in activities and kept themselves indulged in club activities.
- 2020 :
- Organized Two day Workshop on “Short film making
- The purpose of this workshop, conducted on 13th and 14th February 2020, was to help students understand filmmaking as a tool to communicate a message. Students learned what is a storyboard, how to write a screenplay and how to direct and produce a short (4- 6 minute) film and a one minute ad-film. The Resource Person for the workshop was Mr. Anshul Sinha. He is the founder of Macguffin Frames Video Production house which deliver projects for more than 35 clients. Apart from owning a company, Mr. Sinha has also won 130+ National and International awards.
- We conducted flash mob for Holi festival on 7th March
- Virtual contested conducted on Instagram (anns_sanskriti)
- Lockdown creativity contest, where students had to send their creative innovation such as : Photography, Art, Crafts, Cooking, Plantation.
- Yoga day contest: where students sent their yoga pose picture or yoga videos to participate.
- Rakhi contest: students sent their rakhi thali pictures
- Handloom day: students sent pictures in saree to promote handloom and Indian culture.
Traditional day Sep 2019
Bathukamma and dandia dance celebration
It was celebrated on 7th of august, 2018, where every faculty in college wore handloom sarees to appreciate the day
Following competitions were organised to bring artistic spirits in students :
- Poetry Recitation
- Mehndi competition
- Poster making
- Face painting
- Open mike.
Cherial Painting Workshop. -2018
3 day workshop on Cherial Painting – In collaboration with Spic-Macay
Students as well as faculty benefited from this 3 day workshop and learnt how to paint using natural colours