St.Ann’s College for Women proposes to recognize the outstanding individuals of the student community , who not only exhibit academic excellence, but also serve as examples of the mission of the College. These students have excelled in the classroom and beyond. An Outstanding Student nominee should be a all-rounded and successful member of the campus. Areas of selection can include academic achievements, leadership activities extra-curricular activities & career-related experience. They are the epitome of what makes a great honors student.
- Potential candidates need to file their nominations on-line in the prescribed format along with the scanned Copy/ies of the supporting documents.
- Verifying the data & details, mentor will forward the form along with her/his recommendation to the selection panel.
- Head of the Institution-Principal
- Controller of Examinations
- Heads of the concerned departments
Documents reviewed by selection committees
- Nomination form & SOP
- GPA: Transcripts/Grade Reports
- Letters of Recommendations
- Academic achievements and honors*
- Career-related experience *
- Extra-curricular activities*
- Leadership experience*
*Reviewed based on relevant transcripts